Sandra has more than 25 years of marketing, advertising, public relations, media relations and special event planning experience, with a specific focus on healthcare. Prior to joining Strongpoint, she was an account manager with a firm in Southern Arizona for six years, and also served as the marketing manager for Northwest Medical Center (NMC) in Tucson for nine years. Sandra brings her expertise to the firm’s healthcare clients in media relations, special events, marketing materials and advertising programs, website development and internal/external communications.
- Member of the Canyon Del Oro High School SITE Council in Oro Valley, Arizona
- Past president of the Public Relations Society of America’s Southern Arizona chapter
- Past president of the Tucson chapter of the March of Dimes
- Committee member with the United Way of Tucson
- Amphitheater School District Foundation Board of Directors
- Past president of Women in Communication’s Phoenix chapter
Sandra received her bachelor’s of arts degree in communication from Michigan State University.
Sandra once saw the movie “Out of Africa” with Ted Koppel in Washington DC.