The Southern Arizona Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) recently held its annual IMPACT Awards ceremony, celebrating the accomplishments of public relations professionals in our community. This year’s entries were reviewed and judged by a panel of public relations professionals from the Thoroughbred PRSA chapter on their execution of research, planning, implementation and results.
Strongpoint received five awards at the 2016 the PRSA IMPACT Awards ceremony. We are thrilled and grateful to be recognized by our peers.
• IMPACT Award for Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona Multimedia “I Am a Girl Scout” campaign
• IMPACT Award for Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona marketing communications for their capital campaign
• IMPACT Award for The Living Room Wine Café & Lounge and Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona “Corks & Cookies” special wine and cookie pairing event
• IMPACT Award for Website for Bay4 Energy Website Redesign
• IMPACT Award for Media Relations for the MAP Dashboard